Sunday, August 23, 2009

Back In Commission

I'm glad to say that I am back in action! I left with the passing of my grandmother, her funeral was this past Friday and it was a beautiful service. Our family literally took up 5 rows alone in the church as she and my grandfather have; 8 kids (plus spouses equal 16), 21 grand kids and 18 great grand kids. Yes we have a HUGE family! I want to thank everyone for their support and prayers in the previous post. It is greatly appreciated. You Motownets just don't know what that meant to me, I read each post and cried too (I'm soo emotional)!
We have been getting a few pictures tagged of us on Facebook so I would like to share a few teasers until Pro-Pics come back!

Walking Down the Aisle, My Dad was soo proud

The first kiss

One of the flower girls, My Niece Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment