Sunday, August 30, 2009

Starting Fresh!


I've been thinking lately of what I would do with this blog...should I just close it down or back track the wedding process since I created the blog literally a month before the wedding. As you know I've been through a lot of hurdles during this time so I haven't been as consistent I originally planned for. I never realized how hard it is to maintain a blog, I read so many of them that I just click away but remembering to add posts daily to your own is something I have to get used to.


I guess I will back track my wedding process and everything that lies in between. I hope those who do read my blog will continue with me and even become more active with commenting too, so I can know theirs someone out there! So just a heads up on what to expect in the near future!


Mrs. Motown

3 comments:

  1. YAY!! How are you feeling? I hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you post in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I experienced the same thing with posting when I first started blogging. I was a lurker for months before I made my own page.

    ReplyDelete