Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Four Months- WAY OVERDUE!

I'm totally slacking with my posts! Donnie has been 4 months for about two weeks now so this post is way overdue! He has totally changed and advanced since three months! Here's what he's doing!

Weight : 15 lbs .5 ounces
Length : 24 1/2 inches
Clothing: 3-6 months
Diapers: Size 3
Drinks 5-6 ounces every 4 hrs

- Donnie has discovered coughing and just LOVES doing it! He coughs just to hear himself  and to get my attention when I'm doing something, he knows Mama will always stop what she's doing to check on him, it's soo funny!

- He now laughs, and any and everything cracks him up. The first time I heard it my heart melted!

- He has the Fischer Price learn and play dog who he adores and plays with him daily

- Our favorite game is seeing how "strong" he is, I lay him down and he tries to pull himself up when I tug his hands.

- He likes splashing during bath time

- He's beginning to squirm during diaper changes, which is become that more harder and longer to change

- He doesn't like anything over his face, whenever we go out and cover him with his BundleMe he pulls it down

- Stays up the whole time when we are in the car, hasn't fussed yet while mommy is driving alone (lets hope it stays this way)

- LOVES the TV at my fathers house, I try not to let him watch tv but when he sees it he's totally amazed!

- Can't keep his hands out his mouth and loves sucking his thumb, we constantly battle as I try to take it out and he put it back in..usually he wins :)

-Getting stronger during tummy time but has yet to roll over consistently.

I can't think of anything else, I do write down his big milestones down so I can put them in his baby book but that's all I have for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment