Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Happy 2 Months!

Okay I know this post is like 10 days overdue but bare with me people :) I'm amazed at how fast time is going and watching my little man grow each day is truly a blessing! Donnie is totally developing his own personality and it's the funniest thing ever. I have one particular baby on my hands. This is what he's doing this month:

  • Weight : 11 lbs 14.5oz
  • Height: 21.5 inches
  • Eats every 3-4 hours
  • Only sleeps on our chests or his Fischer price sleep and play rocker
  • Fits size 0-3 month clothes
  • Size 1-2 diapers
  • Coos
  • Follows mommy & daddy's movement with his eyes
  • Loves when mommy sings the ABC song
  • No longer sleeps during car rides
  • Hates tummy time (probably because we don't do it often)
  • Smiled 3x's so far (social smiles) - YES THIS HAPPEN TWO DAYS AFTER MY LAST POST!
  • Fusses (which I think is him telling us off)
  • Pouts his lip when mad (the cutest thing ever)
  • Curls his toes when he eats
That's it for now. I have to keep this short, he's woke and fussy again...gotta love motherhood!



No comments:

Post a Comment