Thursday, May 28, 2009

Etsy - Invitations

Hi Motownets! Hope you like the name I gave to my readers I think it's a little more fabulous than the standard "followers" :). Today lets talk invitations! I truly believe invites set the tone of what guests can expect your wedding to be. Invitations can range from less than $1 an invite upwards to $$$. I will say that your invitations should display the type of feeling you want for your wedding and also fit in your budget.

Etsy.com is a site that you can purchase/sell all things handmade. From wedding related items to clothing and everything else in between etsy has something for EVERYONE! I highly suggest you check it out. I like how you can choose everything from Modern to Classic style invites, Square or Standard sizes and really personalize them to your liking. Here are a few invite inspirations from the site.


Designed by Etsy seller designerpi. I love this invitations because since they are front and back you save money on printing on extra paper and postage!



Designed by Etsy seller mrsdstahl . I love how this incorporate the traditional 5x7 invite with the modernness of the pocket fold an it's wrapped in a monogram belly band.


Designed by Etsy seller lilribbers. Classic Damask with a modern flare.

You can view all the designs in full by clicking on the sellers name. This post will lead into my very own Invitation Suite/Stationary which I can't wait to share soo stay tuned!



No comments:

Post a Comment