Monday, June 1, 2009

Our Invitation Suite

My last post was on invite inspirations from Etsy. With so many choices in invitations you can have what your heart desires, whether it is something simple from Michael's or Target that you can jazz up a bit to intricate letterpress designs.
I went the in between route. I contacted Alex Tembow Designs to create my suite as a pdf file. That way I could get custom invitations without the custom price. I also invested in a Canon Pixma printer that I will use for all of my wedding printing and purchased card stock from Anchor Paper. I think I will do a break down of everything in another post but for now I will show you the designs.

Some of our personal information is whited out

Alex was such a pleasure to work with and this was by far one of my favorite parts of planning. I simply emailed her inspiration photos and fonts and she ran with it! I was able to customize the wording, style, colors and fonts of the suite. For your budget brides who don't think you can afford gorgeous invitations think again! Finally don't let DIY scare you, I'll show you how easy it can be later on!

2 comments: