Thursday, August 12, 2010

First Comes Marriage...

Then comes the baby in the baby carriage! As you can see from the revamp of my blog, Motherhood has been added to the mix. That's right I'm expecting!! Mr. Motown & I are so excited. This is our first baby so tons of emotions and thoughts are running through our brains. I found out April 25th, after my period was a few days late. I had tested the week before and it came back negative so I had thought oh we'll just try again next month. Mind you this was our first month of trying and I had just gotten off the pill the month prior. Well something wasn't right. It kept feeling like my period was about to come because I was cramping but it never showed. That's when I decided it was time to test. As I waited I was thinking I doubt it'll be positive, my period must be late since this it the first month off the pill. Well I glanced over and saw this...

In order of how I took them. Of course I had to take three just to make sure ;) From that moment on I knew my life would never be the same and I was excited for the journey I was about to embark on.

No comments:

Post a Comment