Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Is someone in there?

The first time I felt gumdrop (by the way that's his nickname) it was the weirdest, most awesome feeling ever. I was slightly freaked out because for one this is my first pregnancy and two I didn't know what it would feel like. I was laying in bed one night and it felt like something had ran across my lower stomach. Me having a phobia of spiders thought it was one and starting swiping at my belly lol! Gumdrop probably thought I was nuts haha! Then I felt it again, it was like tickling but from the inside. After feeling it for about 30 seconds I got weirded out and jumped up, mind you my husband was peacefully in his state of hibernation during all of this commotion and didn't budge one bit! I think I scared the baby because after that he was done for the night. I guess he said "I'm done playing with you humph!"

No comments:

Post a Comment