Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Etsy Finds

I love all things Etsy as many of us do! It's such a wonderful site that I came upon when planning my wedding. There are so talented vendors on this site who can create practically anything. I've been browsing the baby parts of the sites and recently ordered two items that Gumdrop (well I) couldn't live without. First up is this adorable newborn bear hat. It's going to be his first hat in the hospital and I plan on him wearing it for his newborn photoshoot.


Here's a better picture from the Etsy site


You can visit the vendor WeeBeeUniquesByJuile

Up next is designer burp cloths which probably aren't necessary but still are too cute! This cloths are very thick and well made. The vendor uses tons of fabrics, prints etc. These will probably be used when we go outside the house to family functions, special occasions.



You can find these at PLM Dezigns


 I've just started my etsy obsession for the baby as I have a few other things I want to purchase before he arrives. So if your looking for something handmade, unique and fun I suggest you go over to Etsy.com (by the way I haven't been paid for this review I just wanted to share an awesome site I shop on)

1 comment:

  1. thanks Kel's!! Now I will be back on Etsy spending up more $$$$.

    ReplyDelete