Friday, November 19, 2010

Friday Survey

Sorry this post is coming so late in the day! I received the new battery for my laptop for it to only start smoking on me within the hour! Apparently the power cord has some exposed wires. I now need to order a new cord in addition to the new battery I just brought...don't you hate when that happens?! Well I have a fully booked weekend, tomorrow I have breast feeding and a baby care basics class which I'm really excited about.  Also hubs job is throwing him a baby shower at work (isn't that sweet) so I'm looking forward to what he comes home with. Sunday hubs and I are going to the second hospital tour and will make our decision. We are leaning towards the hospital hubs works at because it's closer to the house and we should get some perks with him being an employee there. So those are my weekend plans, hope yours is filled with fun, relaxing and everything else!

How far along?: 34 weeks!


How big is baby?: As a pineapple! The actual weigh is thrown off since I was told he was 5lbs 1 oz two wks ago, I have no idea what he weighs

Stretch marks?: Yes !

Maternity clothes?: It's getting ridiculous since I'm measuring ahead my belly is HUGE (you seen the pics). I'm really trying not to buy anymore because I only have a short time left. I think its time to raid hubs closet!

Sleep?: It could always be better

Best moment this week?: How about worst moment this week; the O.B. lost my urine from my 24 hr test, mind you this was over 2 wks ago so guess what that means, I get the pleasure of having to do it Sunday. Such a pain! I was pissed when she told me this on Thursday.

Food cravings?: Food lol!
Gender?: Mommy's little (or should I say big) man!

Movement?: Lots of rolling, some punches but mostly he's trying to get comfy.

Belly button?: In but getting more swallow, it's also tender in the area

What I miss?: My feet are itchy! Man I can't wait until this swelling goes down. Oh and carpal tunnel has come on with a vengeance!

Labor signs?: No...and stay away for a while!

What I'm looking forward to?: Thanksgiving!!! Do you realize how good I'm going to eat that day ;)

Milestone?: Still head down, making it closer to full term!

No comments:

Post a Comment