Friday, November 12, 2010

Friday Survey!

So I ordered a new battery for my laptop today and hopefully it will arrive sometime next week so I can get back to posting more. I have plans to go with my mom tomorrow to pick up more things we didn't receive from the shower. Other than that it will be a chill weekend. Hope you all have a great one! Catch you on Monday (fingers crossed)!

How far along?: 33 weeks!
How big is baby?:  5 lbs 1 oz According to our ultrasound on Monday

Stretch marks?: Yes and they itch like crazy!

Maternity clothes?: Tops I need to, bottoms I'm living in pre preg sweats. I really need to place an order with Old Navy

Sleep?: Yes but it's becoming more uncomfortable. I pee every hour on the hour and it's really annoying

Best moment this week?: Getting to see Gumdrop during the ultrasound, it was amazing

Food cravings?: PF Changs, BB Que

Gender?: Mommy's little  (or should I say big) man!

Movement?: Lots of rolling, some punches but mostly he's trying to get comfy.

Belly button?: In

What I miss?: My feet not looking like pigs in a blanket, they are so swollen!

Labor signs?: No...and stay away for a while!

What I'm looking forward to?: Getting his nursery set up (yes we are way behind)

Milestone?: Him being head down! Now hopefully he stays that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment