Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday Survey!

Today marks the beginning of the third and final trimester!!! I'm so happy that I'm nearly done and will meet my little guy within 84 days! I've started my 3 day diet today and it's been going so-so. I'm a little hungry and although it says I can eat in addition to what's listed I'm quite paranoid. I wish I could click my heels like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz and Monday appears. I plan on getting out the house tomorrow with my Mommy to help her pick up items for the baby shower. So hopefully that makes the weekend go faster. I'll be back Monday with updates of how the test went!

How far along?: 28 weeks, THIRD TRIMESTER!!!!!

How big is baby?: Big as a head of Cauliflower! 2.5 lbs, 16 in (now they begin measuring crown to toes)

Stretch marks?: I should just delete this question because every time I update it nothing changes (see how happy I am?) Just Kidding.

Maternity clothes?: Yes and No, I'm still able to fit some pre preg shirts which is great. I'm trying to limit how much maternity clothes I buy.

Sleep?: It's getting a lot better. I've been falling asleep for the past few days around midnight. Before I wouldn't go to bed until 6:30 am... don't ask!

Best moment this week?: This should be worst moment this week! Finding out I failed the 1hr test :(


Food cravings?:  Chipotle..which I had yesterday before I started this diet.

Gender?: Mommy's little man!

Movement?: All the time. He's doing lots of rolls and kicks and he's getting stronger too, my stomach jumps from some of them.

Belly button?: In

What I miss?: Everything but it's soo worth it!

Labor signs?: No...and stay away for a while!

What I'm looking forward to?: Passing my 3hr test and knowing that me and the baby are healthy.

Milestone?: Getting to the third tri!

No comments:

Post a Comment