Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Survey!

It's the weekend! Nothing really new going on in this neck of the woods. I think next week I'll show the paper goods for the baby shower and try to mix it up a bit more. I want to again say thanks to those who take time to comment on my posts as sometimes I think I'm writing to myself then I check my blog hits and it steady goes up so there's someone out there (waves hi) ! Don't be afraid to comment!

How far along?: The Big 3-0!

How big is baby?: 3.1 lbs, 17 in. Big as a Butternut Squash

Stretch marks?: Same ol ones. My tummy itches more and I try not to scratch it because I hear it can make them worse.

Maternity clothes?: Yes and No. I went and got a really cute top from Motherhood on sale a few days ago

Sleep?: Getting back to the naps! I swear I thought I was in a routine but NEGATIVE! Guess I have to be grateful for any sleep huh?

Best moment this week?: MIL finally brought over the travel system! I'm trying to convince hubs to put it together!

Food cravings?: Food in general

Gender?: Mommy's little man!

Movement?: All the time! He's getting more active but running out of room at the same time. His punches are more powerful but they don't hurt and he's rolls are soo cute I can just tell he's feeling more cramped!

Belly button?: In

What I miss?: Deli Meat...yummo and not being tired after going to one store.

Labor signs?: No...and stay away for a while!

What I'm looking forward to?: The shower!

Milestone?: Making it to week 30, 10 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment