Thursday, October 28, 2010

24 Hour Toilet Confinement

That's what I'm on after coming from my o.b. visit today. My blood pressure was high at 136/70 and I've gain 7 lbs in two weeks. That's the most I've gain this entire pregnancy, at most I've only gained 1 lbs a week. I don't know if it's just because I'm in my third tri and the baby is getting bigger or if this is a sign for Pre E. To be on the safe side my doctor drew some blood and is making me collect urine for 24 hours. It's going good so far and I'll do anything to make sure the baby is safe. I had a friend who delivered on my anniversary August 8th due to Pre E, her baby was 7 wks early. I pray that we don't have to take that route. I want him to bake as long as possible! My doc has told me to take it easy and that couldn't have come at a worse time. My schedule for next week is booked! Tuesday is mid term elections, I have a docs appt on Thursday, Friday I have another appointment, Saturday is my baby shower and Sunday is our first hospital tour.

I will make sure to stay hydrated and take many breaks. I've also spoken with my hubs about stepping up more around the house and with grocery shopping. Until I get the results I'm staying positive and trying not to stress about things. Other than that the baby's heart rate was good (150's) and he's doing fine. I will definitely keep you all updated!

1 comment:

  1. My pregnancy was high risk and I had to do the 24 urine collection several times. Did not like it at all lol. I hope you are feeling great and have a great shower!

    ReplyDelete