Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Survey!

Happy Friday!!! I'm looking forward to this weekend as it's going to be a busy one. Saturday the hubby and I are going to Target to register!!! I love scanning away and can get scan happy at times :) Sunday we'll be going to church which I haven't been to since August, bad I know but we have wooden pews that really hurt my booty and sends pains up to my stomach. I couldn't bare sitting for 2 plus hours like that. Well I've purchased a seat cushion that I'm hoping will relieve the problem. After church we plan on going to dinner and coming home to rearrange the baby's room! Finally I feel like I'm making progress. We are also going to set up the pack in play! I must note that when I say "we" I'm referring to hubby doing all the work and I dictating where to put things, complaining and hovering over him to make sure he's doing it right...hey at least I'm honest!


How far along?: 27 weeks

How big is baby?: Big as a Cucumber! 2.2 lbs, 15 in (now they begin measuring crown to toes)

Stretch marks?: I should just delete this question because every time I update it nothing changes (see how happy I am?) Just Kidding.

Maternity clothes?: Yes but I'm still wearing my pre-preg sweat pants and long sleeve shirts. It's getting really cool in MI now.

Sleep?: I have gotten into a routine. I can never sleep more than 3-4 hrs at a time. I take two naps a day and I'm awake when the roosters are crowing! I sound like a newborn!

Best moment this week?: Hanging with my mom after the O.B. appointment, she's the only one who can stress me out ,make me happy and laugh all at the same time.

Food cravings?: Sweets!!! Where did this monster come from. My entire first trimester and nearly all of the second I didn't crave them. Now I must have a sweet a week. I blame my husband for wanting that apple pie a few weeks ago!

Gender?: Mommy's little man!

Movement?: All the time. He's doing lots of rolls and kicks and he's getting stronger too, my stomach jumps from some of them.

Belly button?: In

What I miss?: Everything but it's soo worth it!

Labor signs?: No...and stay away for a while!

What I'm looking forward to?: Getting to week 30. I don't know why that particular week but I guess it makes me think I'll have 10 wks left!

Milestone?: Just making it one more week closer to my EDD!

No comments:

Post a Comment