Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I HAVE NO CLOTHES!

For the baby shower that is! As we are getting close to the shower which is scheduled for Nov 6th, the more I stress about what I'll be wearing. My first thought was to find a cute dress. Well I've been scouring the net and some stores but have yet to find that one. So next I thought about cute jean slacks and a top. Well I've found and ordered the jeans but haven't quite found a top. As for shoes that's a WHOLE other subject! My feet are swollen! I'm trying to wait until the last minute to buy shoes in case my feet get bigger. I'm thinking of doing the flats route so that I'll be comfortable. I haven't worn heels since I was 4 months, I've been living mostly in flip flops and since it's getting cool my UGGs which are soo comfy! Here's what I'm thinking of so far:




Now I need shoes! I'm headed to the mall in the next few days to pick out accessories and makeup. I'm excited about those as I haven't been jewelry and makeup shopping in a while! I've been kinda in a rut (style wise) and I think getting dolled up will make me feel much better!

1 comment: