Tuesday, September 7, 2010

BABYWEARING

I've been looking into this recently and decided I wanted to give it a try for me and gumdrop. I just know I'll be one of those mommies who always wants to hold my baby but sometimes you do need to be hands free. So babywearing seems to be the best of both worlds. There has been discussions on this subject on the baby forums I frequent. Last night I came across two posts that literally sealed the deal for me. On The Baby Makin (g) Machine blog this recent mom talks about her experience wrapping up her newborn. She also posts a video about it and it's ease of use.

Then I read a post about how babywearing helped save this baby's life. It's such a wonderful story and it brought tears to my eyes. Go here to read it. This second post also confirmed to me to TRUST your motherly instinct and do what's best for you and YOUR BABY! This really resonates with me because as new mother you will receive a lot of advice whether you ask for it or not. At the end of the day, it's your job to decide what's best for you and the baby.

So after coming across these posts yesterday, I came across a deal on these Sleepy Wraps.





 I was just looking at the company's site last night, saved it to my favorites to order later on. Guess it was meant for to get it after all because on ZULILY.com they are on sale for $29.99! It's only $10 off the retail price but I'll take a deal when I can get one.  So hurry to Zulily if your intereseted because the sale ends September 8th, 2010 at 7am!

No comments:

Post a Comment