Thursday, September 16, 2010

Break in Nursery Week

Today I'm taking a little break from nursery posts to celebrate my mommy's birthday! Last year I took her to see the Phantom of the Opera, you can revisit that post here. This year I'm taking her to dinner and just spending some quality time with her. Oh how I love this woman! She's become my best friend and I share all my heartaches, joys and anything else with her. She's such a great support system for me and the hubby, our number one fan for our marriage. What I love about her is that she's ALWAYS a giver, literally taking whatever money she does have and thinking of what to get others, she's soo selfless.

Since I've found out I was pregnant she's be hands on, going to doctor appointments when hubby couldn't go or even when he did (lol)! but that's not the kicker she comes over EVERY month to clean the house from top to bottom. I'm talking those thorough cleanings, organizing and everything. I really appreciate that because cleaning has slowed down quite a bit for me (the deep cleanings anyways) so between her and hubby the place isn't neglected.

Enjoy and cherish your mothers even when they get on your nerves. You never know how long you may have them. I leave you with photos of us over the years!

Probably around 5 or 6 yrs old


College Graduation


Wedding Day

No comments:

Post a Comment