Friday, September 24, 2010

Friday Survey!

Another week down, 14 more to go! There's not much to report this week really. Today though my mother and I are headed to Babies R Us for some shopping (nothing too major) and will probably grab some dinner while we're out. I hope everyone enjoys the weekend. It's officially FALL! One more season to go until I meet my little guy!

How far along?: 26 weeks

How big is baby?: Big as an Eggplant! 2 lbs, 9.2 in

Stretch marks?: I should just delete this question because every time I update it nothing changes (see how happy I am?) Just Kidding.

Maternity clothes?: Yes, I broke out my maternity capris this week because we've had a few warm days still (like 80's)

Sleep?: Oh how do I miss you! Even when I try to go to bed early the baby likes to play around 3-4 am kicking my bladder..thanks!

Best moment this week?: Going to Ikea! I hadn't been there in over a year (back when I was wedding planning). I was in heaven!
Food cravings?: Nothing special, I have been wanting lots of fruits and my mommy made me a fruit salad so I was eating off of that for a few days

Gender?: Mommy's little man!

Movement?: Yes through out the entire day, most active at night. Does this mean I'll have a night owl on my hands?

Belly button?: In

What I miss?: Not being tired from doing simple things like grocery shopping or any shopping for that matter!

Labor signs?: No...and stay away for a while!

What I'm looking forward to?: The third trimester which depending on which book/site you read it starts at 27 or 28 weeks. I'm close though.

Milestone?: Just making it one more week closer to my EDD!

No comments:

Post a Comment