Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Hormonal Breakdowns are REAL!

I totally had one yesterday! Pre pregnancy I would have thought it was the stupidest thing to cry over but when your 6 1/2 months pregnant I beg to differ. Remember that post where I ordered Gumdrop some clothes from Gymboree? Well I went days forgetting that I ordered it (preggo brain) then remembered, so for the last 2-3 days I begin tracking the package on UPS. Well it was schedule to arrive yesterday 9/20.

So at 3:40 I checked online and it was in transit. It begin getting late so I decided to check again around 6:30 and BAM there it was DELIVERED on the screen. I'd like to died. I don't work so I'm always at home and I hadn't heard any doorbells or knocks. So I waddle my butt down the stairs to see if it was outside...Not There. I immediately begin crying. Not like a few tears running down my face but full on boo hoo crying. My husband was gone off to work and I didn't know what to do. I just sat down and cried while looking for the number to call UPS.

I get them on the phone, the lady I spoke with probably thought I was crazy because you could barely understand what I was saying because I was crying and so upset. She says we're sorry looks like it was delivered to the wrong address. WTH! Where do they do that at? As many items as I've ordered before I couldn't believe it. She then said it was nothing they could do even though it was their drivers mistake and that I'd have to call Gymboree for assistance. Pre pregnant Kellie would have went off at this point but I was still so overwhelmed that I cried even more. After getting off the phone I decided to put my shoes on and track down this address. Luckily when I got there a really nice lady answered the door, said she had the package. My face lit up! I thanked her so much and while heading back home I STILL was crying. I mean geez I hadn't cried that much in my life!

So I decided to email UPS to tell them of the mistake they made. Well this morning I got a call from a representative apologizing and saying that the driver would be made aware of his error (he needs some glasses). They didn't offer me anything which wasn't a problem, just the fact that they called so quickly to hear this pregnant lady's horror story was fine with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment