Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday Survey and V-DAY!!!!

Wow I can't believe I'm at 24 weeks already! I remember reading other blogs and pregnant mommies talking about hitting their V-Day, It just seemed so far away for me. Well for those who don't know V-Day stands for viability and it's where the baby has a better chance of surviving outside the womb (with medical intervention of course). Here's a diagram that explains it a little more


Today was also a good day as I finally got outside the house! I've been couped up in the house for the last FOUR DAYS! I felt as though the walls were closing in on me. Everyday this week I attempted to go out but I was just really exhausted. Well today I made it a mission, we out and got a nice pedicure and to visit my mom. Now on to the survey!

How far along?: 24 weeks


How big is baby?: Big as an ear of corn! 1.5 lb, 8.5 in

Stretch marks?: Same as usual just old ones

Maternity clothes?: Sweats, jammies and some maternity tops
Sleep?:  Still hard, I constantly toss and turn. Plus he like to use my bladder as a kickboxing bag
Best moment this week?: VIABILITY! WOO HOO!
Food cravings?: Breakfast sandwiches (eggs,bacon,sausage) O.J.

Gender?: Boy!!!

Movement?: Yes he's actually up right now as I type this sentence lol!

Belly button?: In

What I miss?:  Ice Caps from Tim Hortons!

Labor signs?: No...and stay away for a while!

What I'm looking forward to?: Going to endless shrimp at Red Lobster with my mommy next week for her birthday...soo yummy!

Milestone?: Getting to V-Day, praise God for these milestones!

Have a great weekend everyone! Oh btw I forgot to mention that I did get BBQ last weekend! My daddy made some before he went out of town!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on making it to V-day. He'll be here before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete