Thursday, September 23, 2010

Double Digits!!

Yep we have 99 days left! So the countdown begins! I remember when I first was pregnant and the days would be in the 200's my how time as past! I think I need to get my booty into gear and get more things done. The nursery although not being set up is in progress ( I swear I'm slowly leaning towards putting it up anyways). I honestly feel like I'm at a standstill. Everyone keeps saying "wait until the baby shower" and with me being such a planner it's kinda giving me anxiety. The shower is scheduled for Nov 6th, which leaves me with approximately 55 days left until my EDD. That may be plenty of time for most but I'm already extra tired and it's only September. Lord only knows how I'll be in December especially living in Michigan where we could quite well be in a winter blizzard. I would like to have majority if not all of the baby's items purchased by the end of November. I plan on doing some major shopping during Black Friday. So that's where I'm at . Oh by the way shopping today was great. I made it to 4 out of the 6 places mentioned lol...my body just couldn't push any further!

No comments:

Post a Comment